More Articles for bridge sliding
Construction crews have completed a record-breaking bridge slide over the Ohio River. Related: VIDEO: Portland engineers use dish soap to move century-old bridge At nearly a half-mile in length and weighing in at more than 30 million pounds, the Milton-Madison bridge is ...
Any story is valuable if it can show us how to do our work better. And especially when that work is big, massively expensive, part of our daily lives and paid for by tax dollars. For example, an old bridge that ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2184 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1261 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project540 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans470 Views
- Why repair cracks when you can avoid them altogether?341 Views