More Articles for bridge sliding
Construction crews have completed a record-breaking bridge slide over the Ohio River. Related: VIDEO: Portland engineers use dish soap to move century-old bridge At nearly a half-mile in length and weighing in at more than 30 million pounds, the Milton-Madison bridge is ...
Any story is valuable if it can show us how to do our work better. And especially when that work is big, massively expensive, part of our daily lives and paid for by tax dollars. For example, an old bridge that ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges382 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory339 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?192 Views