More Articles for Bridge Replacement Advisory Committee
Aeriel view of Washington State highway systemPhoto courtesy of Washington State Department of Transportation (WSDOT) Seventy city and county projects across Washington state will receive a portion of $130 million in federal funds to repair or replace aging bridges, according ...
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)758 Views
- Rand Paul introduces bill to fund emergency transportation projects464 Views
- Big four cellphone companies jointly launch anti-texting campaign272 Views
- Acceptance of connected vehicles depends on cost, LaHood says261 Views
- Cities rethink transportation due to drop in young drivers249 Views