More Articles for Bridge Replacement Advisory Committee
Seventy city and county projects across Washington state will receive a portion of $130 million in federal funds to repair or replace aging bridges, according to the Washington State Department of Transportation (WSDOT). The Washington State Department of Transportation selected projects ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?495 Views
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series429 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group329 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines169 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget158 Views