More Articles for bridge repairs
Missisppi Lt. Gov. Tate Reeves said Monday at the Stennis Capitol Press Corps luncheon in Jackson that he won’t support raising the state’s gas tax but would support a bond bill that is less than $200 million, ClarionLedger.com reports. Reeves told ...
The Senate on Wednesday passed an amendment to its proposed $54 billion transportation and housing spending bill, prioritizing bridge projects, according to a report from The Hill. Senator Rob Portman (R-Ohio) authored the amendment, which he said would prioritize bridges deemed ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident975 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles961 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse726 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side568 Views
- President Obama to urge for private investments304 Views