More Articles for bridge project construction
After nearly 17 months of construction, the North Texas Tollway Authority is scheduled to open two northbound lanes and one southbound lane of the City of Fort Worth’s new Hulen Street Bridge Saturday, Sept. 29, weather permitting. Located just east ...
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax696 Views
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party401 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards389 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete267 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax247 Views