More Articles for bridge project construction
After nearly 17 months of construction, the North Texas Tollway Authority is scheduled to open two northbound lanes and one southbound lane of the City of Fort Worth’s new Hulen Street Bridge Saturday, Sept. 29, weather permitting. Located just east ...
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1031 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1020 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse767 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones435 Views
- Can you believe how much bad roads cost Texas drivers?305 Views