More Articles for bridge management systems
Adhesive Anchors in Concrete under Sustained Loading Conditions www.trb.org/Main/Public/Blurbs/ 162132.aspx Adhesive anchor systems are commercial adhesives — often, but not exclusively, epoxy adhesives — used to anchor threaded metal rod and rebar into concrete. In many applications of these systems, the adhesive ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident995 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse582 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side561 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?515 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes440 Views