More Articles for bridge investigation
An oversize truck last night struck a portion of an Interstate 5 bridge over the Skagit River between Seattle and Canada, sending the portion of the bridge and its occupants into the river below. No fatalities resulted from the collapse, CBS ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges392 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory341 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?193 Views