More Articles for bridge design
Speeding Up Time The multiple values of accelerated bridge replacement The cost of user delays in an era of unbridled traffic congestion is driving today’s fast-paced bridge erection technology, and it’s being encouraged by the Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) in partnership with ...
Making History Again When a historical bridge in Maine had to be demolished and rebuilt, the question was how to do it and still preserve a landmark By Tina Grady Barbaccia When the historical bridge in Norridgewock, Maine, had deteriorated to a point ...
All Together Now By Tina Grady Barbaccia A bridge project that started out under intense scrutiny in an environmentally- sensitive area is now being cheered and even has the locals putting their own touch on the bridge. The Oregon Department of Transportation (ODOT) ...
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)821 Views
- Obama signs memorandum to expedite infrastructure projects632 Views
- Florida’s Red Light Camera Game: G R E E N orange R E D341 Views
- Fifty cents on the dollar for Illinois roads271 Views
- Big four cellphone companies jointly launch anti-texting campaign267 Views