More Articles for bridge deck
The single widest bridge deck pour in Missouri history starts today off the north bank of the Missouri River, as part of the new Christopher S. Bond Bridge. This concrete pour will be 134-feet wide, and will be placed in ...
How Eight Mile Road Bridge in Hamilton County, Ohio, used a bridge system prefabricated with integral beams and deck incorporating the entire superstructure for a rapid installation. Article contributed by Composite Advantage Eight Mile Road Bridge, a short span concrete structure built in ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident976 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles970 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse710 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side563 Views
- President Obama to urge for private investments304 Views