More Articles for bridge damage
A man in Bunnell, Florida, has been arrested for allegedly damaging a bridge under construction. The man, identified as Charles “Skeeter” Larkin Cowart Jr., 31, was seen “doing donuts” in freshly poured concrete with a four-wheeler while screaming at construction workers rebuilding ...
Oops—he did it again, and again and again. A driver carrying an oversize load hit three bridges on Texas’ Interstate 20 at the Crain Avenue overpass after a 34-year-old man from Sonora, Texas, hit them with an oversized load, the Odessa ...
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker278 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges235 Views
- Boehner discusses Highway Trust Fund on 60 Minutes206 Views
- Report shows sharp decline in commuting across America169 Views
- Fingers crossed: Senate highway bill could be unveiled soon120 Views