More Articles for bridge climbing
Last year, Better Roads featured a story about engineers who inspect bridges by climbing the structures and using ropes to rappel down and access critical areas. The article, titled “Bridge Climbing,” detailed how climb-trained engineers from the Army Corps of Engineers ...
Bridge Climbing Engineers on ropes doing specialized structural inspections By Tina Grady Barbaccia Bridges that were once inaccessible by traditional methods can now be thoroughly inspected by engineers climbing and rappelling down the structures.When the floodgates of a large dam in Folsom, Calif., ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party469 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax313 Views
- Success regardless of gender: Kari Karst’s BX Civil & Construction209 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion204 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September168 Views