More Articles for bridge built in Maury County Tennessee following landslide in May 2010
A Middle Tennessee roadway heavily damaged by the May 2010 floods reopened on Nov. 30 following major repairs, according to the Tennessee Department of Transportation (TDOT). A section of State Route 7 in Maury County was closed after the flooding triggered ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident976 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles970 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse710 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side564 Views
- President Obama to urge for private investments304 Views