More Articles for bridge building
I’ll give a disclaimer first. This is just a gratuitous way to take advantage of my position as an editor for Better Roads and show off a picture and video of my kid. I’m biased, but I think he is ...
The Utah Department of Transportation (UDOT) is using a new bridge-building method involving geosynthetic reinforcement and soil integration to replace an Interstate 84 overpass near Echo Junction, according to a report from Deseret News. UDOT is the first agency in the U.S. ...
It's a fear that has not been far beneath the surface of the reauthorization debate for some time now. I've written about in this blog and in the print issue of Better Roads, and now it's broken the surface: the question is ...
- Man dies after pedestrian bridge collapses1069 Views
- VIDEO: Should more DOTs use a 'zipper merge'?944 Views
- Are flying robots the future of road construction?815 Views
- Ohio to start largest single construction project in state history357 Views
- 80-thousand pounds of sand and gravel dumped on highway317 Views