More Articles for bridge building
I’ll give a disclaimer first. This is just a gratuitous way to take advantage of my position as an editor for Better Roads and show off a picture and video of my kid. I’m biased, but I think he is ...
The Utah Department of Transportation (UDOT) is using a new bridge-building method involving geosynthetic reinforcement and soil integration to replace an Interstate 84 overpass near Echo Junction, according to a report from Deseret News. UDOT is the first agency in the U.S. ...
It's a fear that has not been far beneath the surface of the reauthorization debate for some time now. I've written about in this blog and in the print issue of Better Roads, and now it's broken the surface: the question is ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges369 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress253 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college242 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?200 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road133 Views