More Articles for bridge building
I’ll give a disclaimer first. This is just a gratuitous way to take advantage of my position as an editor for Better Roads and show off a picture and video of my kid. I’m biased, but I think he is ...
The Utah Department of Transportation (UDOT) is using a new bridge-building method involving geosynthetic reinforcement and soil integration to replace an Interstate 84 overpass near Echo Junction, according to a report from Deseret News. UDOT is the first agency in the U.S. ...
It's a fear that has not been far beneath the surface of the reauthorization debate for some time now. I've written about in this blog and in the print issue of Better Roads, and now it's broken the surface: the question is ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident980 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side552 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?509 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse467 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes440 Views