More Articles for bridge building
I’ll give a disclaimer first. This is just a gratuitous way to take advantage of my position as an editor for Better Roads and show off a picture and video of my kid. I’m biased, but I think he is ...
The Utah Department of Transportation (UDOT) is using a new bridge-building method involving geosynthetic reinforcement and soil integration to replace an Interstate 84 overpass near Echo Junction, according to a report from Deseret News. UDOT is the first agency in the U.S. ...
It's a fear that has not been far beneath the surface of the reauthorization debate for some time now. I've written about in this blog and in the print issue of Better Roads, and now it's broken the surface: the question is ...
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River619 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency548 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs395 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business365 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update336 Views