More Articles for Brian Weiler
Missouri was awarded $31 million for high-speed rail projects under the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA), a.k.a. "the stimulus." “We are very pleased. This is the best news we could have hoped for given the extreme competition for rail funding,” ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?435 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs399 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges186 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants171 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group155 Views