More Articles for Brian Keierleber
Buchanan County Secondary Roads plans to replace the bridge on V-65 south of Jesup, Iowa. The bridge will be replaced as part of a demonstration project using a new design software program developed by the Short Span Steel Bridge Alliance ...
When Iowa’s Jesup Bridge became a safety hazard, the local agency found a way to design and fund reconstruction of this important thoroughfare. The Jesup Bridge in Buchanan County, Iowa, has been a vital market link for farmers, growers and the ...
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax691 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards389 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund358 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?314 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete288 Views