More Articles for Brian Dodson
Tesla Motors CEO and co-founder Elon Musk has proposed a “hyperloop” rapid transit system that would travel at 800 mph, according to a report from Minyanville. Musk announced his concept Monday on Twitter: “Will publish Hyperloop alpha design by Aug 12. Critical ...
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs394 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?383 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges193 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants174 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views