More Articles for Brian Boyden State Farm Executive Vice President
United States Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood on July 11 released the findings of two pilot projects measuring the effectiveness of tough laws, increased enforcement and highly visible public education campaigns on distracted driving. The findings pointed to significant ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]919 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong861 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers633 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus381 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker352 Views