More Articles for Breaking Down Barriers initiative
The Orange County Transportation Authority (OCTA) is applauding U.S. Rep. Gary Miller (R-Calif.) for releasing the Breaking Down Barriers Act of 2011 intended to speed up the delivery of transportation projects and put hundreds of thousands of Americans to work. “In ...
The Orange County Transportation Authority (OCTA) applauded congressional leaders and U.S. House Transportation and Infrastructure Chairman John Mica (R-Fla.) July 8, 2011, for taking the necessary steps to invest in America’s transportation future by releasing the federal transportation reauthorization bill. The ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]923 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong865 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker334 Views
- VIDEO: Country music star Kip Moore's ballad for the construction industry 278 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines219 Views