More Articles for Brazil
Holcim and Lafarge have announced the activities they plan to offload in Brazil in order to gain antitrust approval for their merger to create the largest cement maker in the world. The Swiss and French companies plan to sell several assets, including three ...
Dodging oncoming vehicles, 11-year Jean Fernandes of Brazil ran into the street to pick up a dog that had been hit by a car, according to a report from Globo Rural, a Brazilian news agency. The dog remained in the roadway ...
How would you feel if you were shunned in the not-too-distant future for doing something we do every day now and don’t think twice about? What if playing golf, going to a restaurant or mowing your lawn meant you would be ...
A view from across the pond By John Latta It wasn’t postcard Paris. It wasn’t one of those enchanted springtimes the city can unfold. It was cold, windy, cloudy and it rained a lot. It was, to say, the least, unpredictable weather. ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges392 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory341 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?193 Views