More Articles for Brad Sant
Innovation should be the driving force behind creation of new strategies to help reduce the nearly 600 deaths and 40,000 injuries that occur annually in roadway construction zones. That’s the central message for National Work Zone Awareness Week (NWZAW) being ...
Transportation construction industry firms from California, Pennsylvania, Texas and North Carolina were recognized Oct. 3 for their outstanding worker safety programs during the 2011 American Road & Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA) National Convention held in Monterey, Calif. Winning firms were ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident952 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side537 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?504 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes437 Views
- Traffic deaths down nearly 23 percent since 2005360 Views