More Articles for bottom-up fatigue cracking
Fatigue cracking usually links to inadequate road foundations By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor Fatigue cracking in bituminous pavements is experienced by the public so often that it is considered just part of driving. Motorists endure it and assume it’s just part of ...
NATIONAL ASPHALT PAVEMENT ASSOCIATION NAPA SPECIAL FEATURE Perpetual pavement is a concept that was developed and has traditionally been marketed for high-volume applications like freeways and interstates. There is no reason, however, that this life-extending design approach can’t be applied to lower-volume ...
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths756 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers619 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured road533 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus384 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines335 Views