More Articles for bottom-up fatigue cracking
Fatigue cracking usually links to inadequate road foundations By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor Fatigue cracking in bituminous pavements is experienced by the public so often that it is considered just part of driving. Motorists endure it and assume it’s just part of ...
NATIONAL ASPHALT PAVEMENT ASSOCIATION NAPA SPECIAL FEATURE Perpetual pavement is a concept that was developed and has traditionally been marketed for high-volume applications like freeways and interstates. There is no reason, however, that this life-extending design approach can’t be applied to lower-volume ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2079 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1212 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project528 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans393 Views
- Why repair cracks when you can avoid them altogether?352 Views