More Articles for Boston’s Big Dig
Digging a Big Hole A false or misleading statement may happen honestly It has been held that a claim or statement may be false even though it contains no untrue information or entries if, within the totality of the circumstances, the claim ...
High-speed Rail and Us By Kirk Landers, firstname.lastname@example.org An industry pundit recently took the Obama Administration to task for not allowing the state of Wisconsin to use its grant for high-speed rail development to improve the state’s roads. Wisconsin was one of several ...
The infrastructure thing By Kirk Landers Speaking outside the glare of the news media at the annual meeting of the American Road and Transportation Builders Association a week or so before the November elections, former Congressman Bill Lipinski said that Republican ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges382 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory339 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress218 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?189 Views