More Articles for Boston’s Big Dig
Digging a Big Hole A false or misleading statement may happen honestly It has been held that a claim or statement may be false even though it contains no untrue information or entries if, within the totality of the circumstances, the claim ...
High-speed Rail and Us By Kirk Landers, firstname.lastname@example.org An industry pundit recently took the Obama Administration to task for not allowing the state of Wisconsin to use its grant for high-speed rail development to improve the state’s roads. Wisconsin was one of several ...
The infrastructure thing By Kirk Landers Speaking outside the glare of the news media at the annual meeting of the American Road and Transportation Builders Association a week or so before the November elections, former Congressman Bill Lipinski said that Republican ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2272 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1271 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority627 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles615 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project552 Views