More Articles for Boston’s Big Dig
Digging a Big Hole A false or misleading statement may happen honestly It has been held that a claim or statement may be false even though it contains no untrue information or entries if, within the totality of the circumstances, the claim ...
High-speed Rail and Us By Kirk Landers, email@example.com An industry pundit recently took the Obama Administration to task for not allowing the state of Wisconsin to use its grant for high-speed rail development to improve the state’s roads. Wisconsin was one of several ...
The infrastructure thing By Kirk Landers Speaking outside the glare of the news media at the annual meeting of the American Road and Transportation Builders Association a week or so before the November elections, former Congressman Bill Lipinski said that Republican ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts554 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse472 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers135 Views
- Keep your laws off our ditches75 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects74 Views