More Articles for booth bunnies
The “Booth babes and the S.T.E.A.M. professions” blog post I wrote last month is still generating many reader responses. I love it! I love that readers are taking time to read what I’ve written – and to comment back. Both men ...
I wasn’t sure what kind of reaction I would get to the “‘Booth babes’ and the S.T.E.A.M. professions” blog post I recently wrote. I was pleased to hear from one reader – a man – that my thoughts were an accurate ...
I spent this past week (Jan. 20-24) covering World of Concrete 2014 in Las Vegas to learn about the latest technology, see new and updated equipment and talk with manufacturers, contractors and agency transportation professionals. My goal was to enhance my ...
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax727 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards391 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund367 Views
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party354 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?319 Views