More Articles for booth babes
By Tina Grady Barbaccia The Roadologist Blog For more blogs from Better Roads, visit betterroads.com. The Saga Continues with ‘Booth Babes’ and the S.T.E.A.M. Professions’ Post I wasn’t sure at first what kind of reaction I would get to the “‘Booth babes’ and the S.T.E.A.M. ...
The “Booth babes and the S.T.E.A.M. professions” blog post I wrote last month is still generating many reader responses. I love it! I love that readers are taking time to read what I’ve written – and to comment back. Both men ...
I wasn’t sure what kind of reaction I would get to the “‘Booth babes’ and the S.T.E.A.M. professions” blog post I recently wrote. I was pleased to hear from one reader – a man – that my thoughts were an accurate ...
I spent this past week (Jan. 20-24) covering World of Concrete 2014 in Las Vegas to learn about the latest technology, see new and updated equipment and talk with manufacturers, contractors and agency transportation professionals. My goal was to enhance my ...
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure218 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?172 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road144 Views
- Don't drink and drive...especially your wheel loader!127 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress115 Views