More Articles for Bomag
Commercial class pavers Smaller and lighter than their big brothers in the highway business, pavers less than 25,000 pounds are more sophisticated than ever. By Tom Jackson Asphalt paving contractors who specialize in parking lots, paths and driveways don’t measure success by the ...
The BM 2000/50 and BM 2000/60 cold planer milling machines from Bomag offer a 79-inch cutting width to remove a half lane of road surface in one pass. Both planers are powered by EPA Tier III compliant Deutz water-cooled diesel ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2205 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1271 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project543 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans479 Views
- California drivers paying the price for deficient roads and bridges 309 Views