More Articles for Boehner
The Senate is set to vote Friday on a resolution that could halt a federal government shutdown, according to a report from Politico, but the operation of the U.S. Department of Transportation would not be in jeopardy either way. Though a government ...
Last Friday reauthorization was extended for the ninth time, this time for 90 days. You know what I feel about it. So does Ezra Klein apparently. "On Friday, President Obama signed the Surface Transportation Extension Act of 2012. Odds are ...
Watching the reauthorization wheels go round and round remains one of the most frustrating occupations in our industry. The Senate Bill creeps ahead after some extraneous amendments have been hurdled. The House Republicans are now looking at a heavily reworked bill, ...
I think maybe Congress is using one of Salvador Dali's clocks to figure out when we might be a reauthorization bill. Then again, I suppose progress wasn't supposed to be predictably smooth. Take progress on a new surface transportation bill. Congress ...
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River632 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs390 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business374 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update343 Views
- Illinois governor unveils 6-year, $8.6 billion transportation investment plan209 Views