More Articles for Boehner
Last Friday reauthorization was extended for the ninth time, this time for 90 days. You know what I feel about it. So does Ezra Klein apparently. "On Friday, President Obama signed the Surface Transportation Extension Act of 2012. Odds are ...
Watching the reauthorization wheels go round and round remains one of the most frustrating occupations in our industry. The Senate Bill creeps ahead after some extraneous amendments have been hurdled. The House Republicans are now looking at a heavily reworked bill, ...
I think maybe Congress is using one of Salvador Dali's clocks to figure out when we might be a reauthorization bill. Then again, I suppose progress wasn't supposed to be predictably smooth. Take progress on a new surface transportation bill. Congress ...
- Rand Paul introduces bill to fund emergency transportation projects475 Views
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)473 Views
- Tesla Model S earns top ratings from Consumer Reports427 Views
- Big four cellphone companies jointly launch anti-texting campaign260 Views
- Acceptance of connected vehicles depends on cost, LaHood says253 Views