More Articles for Bobby Ware
The Chicago Sun-Times Media Wire reports that Lake Shore Drive on the Near South Side of Chicago buckled about 6 p.m. Monday because of heat, Chicago Department of Transportation Commissioner Bobby Ware. The buckling of the road occurred at 1900 South ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?435 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs399 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges186 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants171 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group155 Views