More Articles for Bob Poole
Inside the highway and bridge industries Big Bang Theory for Federal Highway Giants By John Latta, email@example.com A new report from the Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco suggests that highway grants play a very positive short-, mid- and long-term role in building ...
Wrestling with PPPs By John Latta Britain’s premier war hero, Admiral Horatio Lord Nelson, victor of the Battle of Trafalgar, lost an eye in battle early in his career. Years later, he put a telescope to his blind eye, mid-battle, and reported ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?415 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs394 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges192 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants172 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views