More Articles for Bob McDonnell
Virginia Governor Bob McDonnell on Monday signed the state’s transportation bill into effect, CBS DC reported. The Road to the Future bill will enable sweeping, long-term funding for Virginia highway repairs and maintenance. It will replace the state’s 17.5 cent per gallon ...
The debate over transportation funding continues as MAP-21’s expiration date—September 2014—inches closer and closer. Congressional discussions about how to increase funding are seemingly going nowhere, Politico reported. While transportation funding, particularly the Highway Trust Fund, continues to decrease, ideas about an increase ...
- Road worker crushed and killed by concrete lane barrier256 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver251 Views
- Obama calls for 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' doesn't mention gas tax increase126 Views
- VP Biden announces new steps to Build America Investment Initiative122 Views
- Michigan Senate votes to raise gas tax96 Views