More Articles for Bob McDonnell
Virginia Governor Bob McDonnell on Monday signed the state’s transportation bill into effect, CBS DC reported. The Road to the Future bill will enable sweeping, long-term funding for Virginia highway repairs and maintenance. It will replace the state’s 17.5 cent per gallon ...
The debate over transportation funding continues as MAP-21’s expiration date—September 2014—inches closer and closer. Congressional discussions about how to increase funding are seemingly going nowhere, Politico reported. While transportation funding, particularly the Highway Trust Fund, continues to decrease, ideas about an increase ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?435 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs397 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges191 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants171 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders153 Views