More Articles for Bob Lannert
Bob Lannert, a retired Missouri Department of Transportation (MoDOT) official who worked for the agency for 34 years and inventor of the TowPlow, shared photos he took in February 2007 just south to the Morley, Missouri, TowPlow plant. Morley is near ...
Speed the plow New tow plow moves more snow, faster By Mike Anderson The numbers just didn’t add up for Bob Lannert back in his days with the Missouri DOT: There were too few plow trucks to clear snow and ice from the ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident953 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side537 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?504 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes437 Views
- Traffic deaths down nearly 23 percent since 2005360 Views