More Articles for Bob Lannert
Bob Lannert, a retired Missouri Department of Transportation (MoDOT) official who worked for the agency for 34 years and inventor of the TowPlow, shared photos he took in February 2007 just south to the Morley, Missouri, TowPlow plant. Morley is near ...
Speed the plow New tow plow moves more snow, faster By Mike Anderson The numbers just didn’t add up for Bob Lannert back in his days with the Missouri DOT: There were too few plow trucks to clear snow and ice from the ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?449 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs399 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group200 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders155 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget153 Views