More Articles for Bob Alderman Deputy Commissioner for the LaPorte District of INDOT
For years, the Indiana Department of Transportation (INDOT) and Indiana University Northwest (IU Northwest) have worked to improve safety for students crossing State Road 53 (Broadway), between 33rd and 35th Avenues, through the use of lane markings, pedestrian signage, fencing, ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)1542 Views
- Road commission worker killed by motor grader1156 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1038 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project499 Views
- Why repair cracks when you can avoid them altogether?362 Views