More Articles for Bob Alderman Deputy Commissioner for the LaPorte District of INDOT
For years, the Indiana Department of Transportation (INDOT) and Indiana University Northwest (IU Northwest) have worked to improve safety for students crossing State Road 53 (Broadway), between 33rd and 35th Avenues, through the use of lane markings, pedestrian signage, fencing, ...
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series823 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?497 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group353 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines179 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget159 Views