More Articles for Bluetooth
So far most drivers in Madison, Wisconsin, have been happy with the Department of Transportation's new beltline signs. The DOT says the signs estimate travel times using detectors that track bluetooth signals coming from cars and/or cell phones. That information is ...
If you’re looking for a last-minute holiday gift for a gamer or car enthusiast, startup company Anki may have your solution. Released in October, Anki Drive is a game that combines a miniature race track with a video game. Autoweek reports that ...
A NEW SERIES: ONE II ONE WITH SOME OF THE MOST INTERESTING PEOPLE IN THE BUSINESS Ray LaHood Talks to Editor In Chief John Latta America’s 16th Secretary of Transportation Ray LaHood was a congressional staffer for 17 years and a member of ...
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system422 Views
- Driver Beware: America's 5 most haunted roads215 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass206 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run189 Views
- Ray LaHood: 'We need a big pot of money' to fix America’s roads and bridges150 Views