More Articles for Bluetooth
So far most drivers in Madison, Wisconsin, have been happy with the Department of Transportation's new beltline signs. The DOT says the signs estimate travel times using detectors that track bluetooth signals coming from cars and/or cell phones. That information is ...
If you’re looking for a last-minute holiday gift for a gamer or car enthusiast, startup company Anki may have your solution. Released in October, Anki Drive is a game that combines a miniature race track with a video game. Autoweek reports that ...
A NEW SERIES: ONE II ONE WITH SOME OF THE MOST INTERESTING PEOPLE IN THE BUSINESS Ray LaHood Talks to Editor In Chief John Latta America’s 16th Secretary of Transportation Ray LaHood was a congressional staffer for 17 years and a member of ...
- Road worker crushed and killed by concrete lane barrier273 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver246 Views
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker223 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges129 Views
- Obama calls for 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' doesn't mention gas tax increase128 Views