More Articles for Bluetooth
So far most drivers in Madison, Wisconsin, have been happy with the Department of Transportation's new beltline signs. The DOT says the signs estimate travel times using detectors that track bluetooth signals coming from cars and/or cell phones. That information is ...
If you’re looking for a last-minute holiday gift for a gamer or car enthusiast, startup company Anki may have your solution. Released in October, Anki Drive is a game that combines a miniature race track with a video game. Autoweek reports that ...
A NEW SERIES: ONE II ONE WITH SOME OF THE MOST INTERESTING PEOPLE IN THE BUSINESS Ray LaHood Talks to Editor In Chief John Latta America’s 16th Secretary of Transportation Ray LaHood was a congressional staffer for 17 years and a member of ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges360 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory328 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college311 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress158 Views
- SDLG to make backhoes, motor graders; machines will no longer have Volvo brand137 Views