More Articles for Bluetooth
So far most drivers in Madison, Wisconsin, have been happy with the Department of Transportation's new beltline signs. The DOT says the signs estimate travel times using detectors that track bluetooth signals coming from cars and/or cell phones. That information is ...
If you’re looking for a last-minute holiday gift for a gamer or car enthusiast, startup company Anki may have your solution. Released in October, Anki Drive is a game that combines a miniature race track with a video game. Autoweek reports that ...
A NEW SERIES: ONE II ONE WITH SOME OF THE MOST INTERESTING PEOPLE IN THE BUSINESS Ray LaHood Talks to Editor In Chief John Latta America’s 16th Secretary of Transportation Ray LaHood was a congressional staffer for 17 years and a member of ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts555 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes530 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse490 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers138 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects75 Views