More Articles for Blacklidge Emulsions
Where the Rubber Quiets the Road Creating mixtures for smoothness and low noise By Lauren Heartsill Dowdle Grinding, loud, uneven roads can leave drivers and their vehicles shaken up after a long ride. So it’s no surprise that road conditions are the public’s ...
Mixes and Ground Tire Rubber By John Latta, email@example.com A study from the National Center for Asphalt Technology (NCAT) confirms that ambient and cryogenic ground rubber provides performance benefits in asphalt and the asphalt manufacturing process. The study, Effect of Ground Tire Rubber ...
Spreading the Wealth Asphalt emulsions mix oil with water As pavement preservation techniques tighten their beachheads in state, county and municipal road agencies, new attention is focused on surface treatments, thin asphalt surfacings and the asphalt emulsions that make them possible. Asphalt emulsions ...
Asphalt a la Carte Modifiers Control Mix Performance Petroleum (literally, rock oil) is one of the most important gifts of the union of carbon and hydrogen. But instead of being a simple compound (like water), petroleum is a natural product, a complex ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident981 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side554 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?510 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse495 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes440 Views