More Articles for biofuel
Environmental engineers at the University of Cincinnati (UC) are working on a new way to fuel vehicles with used coffee grounds. The idea of fueling cars with coffee is nothing new. In fact, according to a March report from The Atlantic ...
A Florida teen has discovered a new method for creating biofuel, according to our sister site, Total Landscape Care. Evie Sobczak, a 16-year-old from St. Petersburg, Florida, engineered a way to turn algae into biodiesel. Her method, which does not use ...
- Man dies after pedestrian bridge collapses1023 Views
- Salt prices to hurt road budgets948 Views
- PHOTOS: Directional drill dives from trailer, dangles over Dallas freeway676 Views
- Are flying robots the future of road construction?638 Views
- Ohio to start largest single construction project in state history357 Views