More Articles for biofuel
Environmental engineers at the University of Cincinnati (UC) are working on a new way to fuel vehicles with used coffee grounds. The idea of fueling cars with coffee is nothing new. In fact, according to a March report from The Atlantic ...
A Florida teen has discovered a new method for creating biofuel, according to our sister site, Total Landscape Care. Evie Sobczak, a 16-year-old from St. Petersburg, Florida, engineered a way to turn algae into biodiesel. Her method, which does not use ...
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?668 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax597 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards473 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund396 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete260 Views