More Articles for binder
A formula for greenbacks and green roads When it comes to mix-design optimization, two goals stand out: dollars to be saved and how sustainable a road you can build. This means doing your homework and understanding calculations in mix design, explains ...
American Traffic Safety Services Association 41st Annual Convention & Traffic Expo New binder permits less TiO2 and higher pigment loading by Tina Grady Barbaccia and Better Roads staff An old idiom asserts that “necessity is the mother of invention.” Dow Coating Material’s new ...
The Super 1800-2 SprayJet paver from Vögele America, Inc. can be used to place both open-graded rubberized and Novachip thin-wearing courses. With SprayJet module mounted, conventional hot-mix asphalt pavements can be placed. The system that sprays polymer-modified binder in front ...
- Wrongly fired DOT employees return to work1546 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority848 Views
- Driver hops out of truck and attacks construction worker722 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles721 Views
- Construction error and weather causes new pavement to crumble within hours538 Views