More Articles for binder
A formula for greenbacks and green roads When it comes to mix-design optimization, two goals stand out: dollars to be saved and how sustainable a road you can build. This means doing your homework and understanding calculations in mix design, explains ...
American Traffic Safety Services Association 41st Annual Convention & Traffic Expo New binder permits less TiO2 and higher pigment loading by Tina Grady Barbaccia and Better Roads staff An old idiom asserts that “necessity is the mother of invention.” Dow Coating Material’s new ...
The Super 1800-2 SprayJet paver from Vögele America, Inc. can be used to place both open-graded rubberized and Novachip thin-wearing courses. With SprayJet module mounted, conventional hot-mix asphalt pavements can be placed. The system that sprays polymer-modified binder in front ...
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series962 Views
- Transportation Secretary Foxx expects next few months to be ‘rough’ for funding talks389 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group247 Views
- Series of avalanches engulf Idaho’s Highway 21; ITD captures amazing photo of the scene213 Views
- TCC’s “Hardhats for Highways” campaign urges Congress to fix Highway Trust Fund196 Views