More Articles for binder
A formula for greenbacks and green roads When it comes to mix-design optimization, two goals stand out: dollars to be saved and how sustainable a road you can build. This means doing your homework and understanding calculations in mix design, explains ...
American Traffic Safety Services Association 41st Annual Convention & Traffic Expo New binder permits less TiO2 and higher pigment loading by Tina Grady Barbaccia and Better Roads staff An old idiom asserts that “necessity is the mother of invention.” Dow Coating Material’s new ...
The Super 1800-2 SprayJet paver from Vögele America, Inc. can be used to place both open-graded rubberized and Novachip thin-wearing courses. With SprayJet module mounted, conventional hot-mix asphalt pavements can be placed. The system that sprays polymer-modified binder in front ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges382 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory339 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?192 Views