More Articles for bill
Rep. Earl Blumenauer (D-Ore.) introduced into the House on Wednesday a bill that would nearly double federal fuel taxes as a means of funding highways, according to a report from our sister site Overdrive. Blumenauer said the $0.15-per-gallon increase would be ...
Okay folks if you look out the left side of the aircraft you can see crumbling infrastructure and if you look out the right side you can see a crumbling economy. Now let’s try and land this thing. House Republicans are ...
- PHOTOS: Chevy unveils 2015 Colorado pickup, available fall 2014554 Views
- With lack of transportation funding, highway contractors shift to other fields275 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers269 Views
- Construction industry avoids list of 10 worst jobs for the future267 Views
- Ford starts production of F-150 with CNG254 Views