More Articles for bill
The House has passed a $11 billion plan to pay the federal government’s share of road and bridge repairs for the next 10 months. With time –and money – running out, the House recognizes that immediate action is needed. It voted ...
Rep. Earl Blumenauer (D-Ore.) introduced into the House on Wednesday a bill that would nearly double federal fuel taxes as a means of funding highways, according to a report from our sister site Overdrive. Blumenauer said the $0.15-per-gallon increase would be ...
Okay folks if you look out the left side of the aircraft you can see crumbling infrastructure and if you look out the right side you can see a crumbling economy. Now let’s try and land this thing. House Republicans are ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident947 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?569 Views
- VIDEO: With streaking flash of explosives, mile-long bridge collapses in 3 seconds562 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side529 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes457 Views