More Articles for Bill Swisher
One of the things about the construction industry, and road construction in particular because that’s where I live, is the people. There are some true characters in this business, originals, old school make-a-difference types. Maybe it was a different world, maybe ...
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River628 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency540 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs398 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business372 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update341 Views