More Articles for Bill Swisher
One of the things about the construction industry, and road construction in particular because that’s where I live, is the people. There are some true characters in this business, originals, old school make-a-difference types. Maybe it was a different world, maybe ...
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths739 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers601 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured road526 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus397 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines349 Views