More Articles for Bill Swisher
One of the things about the construction industry, and road construction in particular because that’s where I live, is the people. There are some true characters in this business, originals, old school make-a-difference types. Maybe it was a different world, maybe ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]915 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong840 Views
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths745 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers633 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured road465 Views