More Articles for Bill Swisher
One of the things about the construction industry, and road construction in particular because that’s where I live, is the people. There are some true characters in this business, originals, old school make-a-difference types. Maybe it was a different world, maybe ...
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure223 Views
- Texas leads U.S. equipment purchases in Q3, sales down 19 percent from 201392 Views
- What causes the most damage to our nation’s bridges?84 Views
- California, Florida DOTs named winners of America's Transportation Awards83 Views
- Obama names new highway safety chief82 Views