More Articles for Bill Shuster (R-Pa.)
Shuster: U.S. has ‘significant long-term infrastructure needs that must be addressed and responsibly paid’
Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure Chairman Bill Shuster (R-Pa.) released statement on Wednesday following the release of additional details on President Obama’s infrastructure plan. In his statement, Shuster pointed out that he is “encouraged” by the need to reduce “red tape ...
Congress member Bill Shuster (R-Pa.), chair of the House Subcommittee on Railroads, Pipelines, & Hazardous Materials, predicts President Barack Obama will sign a transportation bill — with a provision to build the Keystone Pipeline included — in ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]920 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong864 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers633 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus383 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker352 Views