More Articles for Bill Graves American Trucking Associations president and chief executive officer
New research by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) confirms the safety benefits of using technology to electronically govern and limit the top speed of commercial trucks. “This study confirms what ATA has been saying for years ...
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: MoDOT employee finds a new way of transportation… skydiving416 Views
- Oklahoma DOT looks to Caltrans for bridge assessment advice362 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness296 Views
- Roundabouts And Intersections: Two Traffic Control Devices, Many Options289 Views
- CBO: Highway Trust Fund would shortfall under Obama's proposed budget228 Views