More Articles for Bill Graves American Trucking Associations president and chief executive officer
New research by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) confirms the safety benefits of using technology to electronically govern and limit the top speed of commercial trucks. “This study confirms what ATA has been saying for years ...
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1029 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones987 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse763 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones419 Views
- Can you believe how much bad roads cost Texas drivers?305 Views