More Articles for Bill Graves American Trucking Associations president and chief executive officer
New research by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) confirms the safety benefits of using technology to electronically govern and limit the top speed of commercial trucks. “This study confirms what ATA has been saying for years ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges382 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory339 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?192 Views