More Articles for Bill Graves American Trucking Associations president and chief executive officer
New research by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) confirms the safety benefits of using technology to electronically govern and limit the top speed of commercial trucks. “This study confirms what ATA has been saying for years ...
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes625 Views
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts544 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse495 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers178 Views
- 'Drive Sober or Get Pulled Over' holiday crackdown begins73 Views