More Articles for Bill Graves American Trucking Associations president and chief executive officer
New research by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) confirms the safety benefits of using technology to electronically govern and limit the top speed of commercial trucks. “This study confirms what ATA has been saying for years ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2176 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority635 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles610 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans520 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers496 Views