More Articles for Bill Cox
Is the Reauthorization wind shifting? The pressure of having no working alternatives to replace the fuel tax continues to build By John Latta, Tina Grady Barbaccia and Mike Anderson Is there some serious ground shifting going on, when it comes to what sort ...
- Obama signs memorandum to expedite infrastructure projects653 Views
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)388 Views
- Florida’s Red Light Camera Game: G R E E N orange R E D385 Views
- Seattle tests bikes as disaster relief (VIDEO)342 Views
- Fifty cents on the dollar for Illinois roads274 Views