More Articles for bike path
A bike and pedestrian path on the East span of the San Francisco-Oakland Bay Bridge opened to the public Tuesday, just one day after the span opened vehicle traffic, according to a report from San Francisco’s ABC7. The 15.5-foot path features ...
The Colorado Department of Transportation (CDOT) is heading a project on U.S. 36 that will incorporate a high-occupancy fast lane, a bus rapid transit service, an electronic toll system for single-occupant cars and a bike path into one route. According to ...
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system487 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass196 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run188 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues126 Views
- Cement shortage taking its toll on Minnesota projects125 Views