More Articles for Biden
President Barack Obama and Vice President Joe Biden pushed for transportation infrastructure investment during their respective trips to New York’s Tappan Zee Bridge and Ohio’s Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority this week. While at the site of the $3.9 billion Tappan ...
Vice President Joe Biden is expected to promote infrastructure investment during a visit to the Panama Canal next month, according to a report from The Hill. The White House announced last week Biden’s tour of the Panama Canal expansion project. The Hill’s ...
The good news: Transportation stimulus projects reach 10K; The bad news: We're still without a highway bill and guaranteed funding
The Department of Transportation has jumpstarted more than 10,000 transportation projects across the United States with stimulus dollars, U.S. Vice President Joe Biden and Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood announced today. As of the announcements, state agencies reported a total of 10,041 ...
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign1601 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1289 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1020 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...850 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones534 Views