More Articles for bicycle paths
The Ohio Department of Transportation (ODOT) last week announced $10.5 million in grants to help fund 20 projects aimed at improving mobility and restoring transportation history. The funding, part of ODOT’s Transportation Alternative Program, will go toward community projects for non-motorized ...
It would be one of those "this is going to hurt" moments that you know is happening but you can't avoid. As the push to do more for cyclists gains momentum, how does your state stand on "dooring". This story points ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?433 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs394 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges193 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants174 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views