More Articles for bicycle paths
The Ohio Department of Transportation (ODOT) last week announced $10.5 million in grants to help fund 20 projects aimed at improving mobility and restoring transportation history. The funding, part of ODOT’s Transportation Alternative Program, will go toward community projects for non-motorized ...
It would be one of those "this is going to hurt" moments that you know is happening but you can't avoid. As the push to do more for cyclists gains momentum, how does your state stand on "dooring". This story points ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2183 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority656 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles634 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans510 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers464 Views