More Articles for Better Roads magazine’s Facebook Fan Page
According to www.itcanwait.com, people who drive while texting are 23 times more likely to be in a crash. Are you going to take the pledge to stop texting while driving? I'm sure many of us have been guilty of this. ...
- Proposed bill would raise federal gas tax by $0.15 for highway funding574 Views
- VIDEO: This concrete buffer is nearly unstoppable437 Views
- Construction industry avoids list of 10 worst jobs for the future343 Views
- Ford starts production of F-150 with CNG254 Views
- With lack of transportation funding, highway contractors shift to other fields252 Views