More Articles for Better Roads 2009 Bridge Inventory
And the crumbling bridges continue. I thought we finally learned something from the Minnesota I-35W bridge collapse two years ago. But since then, we've had the much-publicized closure of the Oakland Bridge and most recently the Bay Bridge. That's two in California ...
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River626 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency546 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs396 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business370 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update339 Views