More Articles for Better Roads 2009 Bridge Inventory
And the crumbling bridges continue. I thought we finally learned something from the Minnesota I-35W bridge collapse two years ago. But since then, we've had the much-publicized closure of the Oakland Bridge and most recently the Bay Bridge. That's two in California ...
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure222 Views
- Texas leads U.S. equipment purchases in Q3, sales down 19 percent from 201392 Views
- Obama names new highway safety chief82 Views
- California, Florida DOTs named winners of America's Transportation Awards82 Views
- What causes the most damage to our nation’s bridges?82 Views