More Articles for best roads
According to a report from the Washington Post, the state with the best roads in the country is ...Florida! The report says only four percent of Florida's 121,000+ miles road are in need of work. That's way below the nation's average of ...
Mileage Fee System Possible By 2015 says RAND Report – By Audrey Dutton, Washington Bureau, The Bond Buyer newspaper A mileage-based revenue system to fund federally assisted transportation projects could be implemented within about five years, the RAND Corp. said in a ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]914 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong847 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers633 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus383 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker350 Views