More Articles for Bernard Terver president and CEO of Aggregate Industries US
Aggregate Industries US, part of the Holcim Group, on Nov. 1 closed its asset purchase agreement with Ennstone Inc., a vertically integrated construction materials company headquartered in Falmouth, Va. "The closing of this transaction is a good fit strategically for ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts558 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes546 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse493 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers141 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects75 Views