More Articles for Bernard Terver president and CEO of Aggregate Industries US
Aggregate Industries US, part of the Holcim Group, on Nov. 1 closed its asset purchase agreement with Ennstone Inc., a vertically integrated construction materials company headquartered in Falmouth, Va. "The closing of this transaction is a good fit strategically for ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party478 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion223 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax221 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues112 Views