More Articles for Bergkamp FP5 Flameless Pothole Patcher
Here’s a sneak peek at the technologies behind exceptional equipment for roadbuilding at ConExpo-Con/Agg 2014 Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor Hundreds of products new to ConExpo-Con/Agg 2014 will be on display at that triennial exposition this year, but some of them will be distinguished ...
Pothole Patching Equipment Bagela USA’s Bagela BA10000 can recycle 10 to 12 tons per hour. The hot mix for patching and street repair can fix patches and potholes permanently with recycled hot-mix asphalt. According to the company, the average cost of ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident989 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse558 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side555 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?514 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes440 Views