More Articles for BCP Vice President Mary Bell
Caterpillar Inc. announced plans on Nov. 11 to shift its production from Japan by opening a new manufacturing facility in North America for small tracktype tractors and mini hydraulic excavators. The Peoria, Ill.-based company says the shift is part of a ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2272 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1271 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority627 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles592 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project552 Views