More Articles for BCP Vice President Mary Bell
Caterpillar Inc. announced plans on Nov. 11 to shift its production from Japan by opening a new manufacturing facility in North America for small tracktype tractors and mini hydraulic excavators. The Peoria, Ill.-based company says the shift is part of a ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?432 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs394 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges193 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants174 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views