More Articles for battery-powered bus
The California Energy Commission has purchased the first two battery-powered buses for Northern California, KCET reported. The commission purchased the fast-charging buses, built by Proterra, with a $2.56 million grant through the AB118 Air Quality Improvement Program. The buses will be ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2110 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1229 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project530 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans413 Views
- Why repair cracks when you can avoid them altogether?354 Views