More Articles for battery basics
As the mercury drops, it is a good to review some best practices when it comes to jump starting heavy-duty vehicles. This is a topic that keeps our Tech Service lines buzzing at this time of year. Here are 7 tips ...
Battery composition and construction have changed drastically in the past decade. New battery chemistries, such as AGM and Gel Cell types, are gaining traction with vehicle manufacturers and are becoming increasingly present as aftermarket alternatives. In addition, new battery constructions, ...
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign1610 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1289 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1021 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...851 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones534 Views